Huge List of Exploits

World of Warcraft Secrets Exploits
burners
Site Admin

Priest exploit

------------------------------------------------------

Mind control a humanoid NPC

Put the MC'd humanoid under water, (deeper the better)

Un-mind control him, the npc should no longer agro you, or attack you. (unless in melee range)

You should be able to sit back and range him, within about 10-15 seconds he will become "unstuck" and start attacking you, this is perfect for killing those elite coast striders, etc

Note: Does not always work, I have not confirmed this, But i did talk to a friend on ventrilo about it, he is the one that explained it to me.

Bad pathing - alliance - lvl 5-10

This is for easy leveling for young characters.what you do is get a ranged weapon and then goto the mining hole place(gol bolar quarry).Then instead of going down walk to the back side of the hole and you should see a few wooden structures sticking out jump down onto it see they can't attack u bc they use melee and they can't get to you.but you can shoot them easy leveling.

Paladin Exploit

its hard to explain but basicaly if you put on seal of crusader and unequip then reequip your weaon it adds about 40 min/max dmg.

Seems to last until you cross a server line or change weapons again.

Leads to some insane hits with seal of command like 800+ dmg hits if you get a critical proc at l40 i've seen

Dupe

So, everyone knows that when you do the logout... then buy a skill, item, repair, etc you keep the money, BUT also get the item. So i was thinking... Buy an item that sells back to a vendor for alot, use the /logout exploit, and then when you log back in, you have the item, and the money you spent.

Thus allowing you to sell the item and make money.

I havnt tried this yet, but it may just work

Free Postage if you send all your money in WoW

Stand inside the inn, as far from the mailbox as possible, until your in a "zzz rest" zone, and able to access the box at the same time, insert all the gold you have (make sure you dont have 30 copper on you after the money is subtracted. type /logout, but do not press enter yet. Now click "send mail" "Accept" and just as you press it, hit enter (logout) you will instantly be at the selection screen, get on the character that you sent the money to get the money from the mail. GET THE MONEY OUT b4 YOU ACCESS THE CHARACTER THAT ORIGINALLY SENT THE MONEY OR IT WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY. Other things can be done doing this, but this should give you a head start.

PVP With pet without getting it killed

Go to any city, turn your PVP flag on

Use the Eyes of the Beast spell, make sure your hunter is a good distance away

Control your pet, and you can attack flagged players without them being able to attack your pet, because your pet will appear unPVP'ed.

Mana regeneration bug/exploit

Ok I was an undead mage and sometimes i realized that my mana sometimes got from comletely empty to completely full. So i started making water till my mana finishes and run into that area again and suddenly poof its full again. This has happened to me in many areas. But the one i really started testing on was in StranglethornVale. From Gromgol i started going north through the path. I dont remember which bridge but i think it was the last one you got through and when you get off it towards north you mana suddenly fills to a full bar. I tried it several times to make high lvl water for myself LOL. I went back on the middle of the bridge made water then ran back towards north out of the bridge and my mana got full agian. Im 100% sure this works and there are more areas that this happenes. But when i started noticing it was here and from now on when i find more locations i will let you know. It might not be useful but if we find better mana locations it will be good for raids or smth.

WoW Instance Timer Reset Exploit

When u leave the group instance and u get that countdown to teliport u back to your hearth town stand near the instance gate right when it hits 1 run and jump through u should beable to run right through the instance and get to the other side, the countdown will reset once u hit the other side. feel free run run back into the instance anytime to reset the countdown again.

Ride the flying mounts like a regular mount

1. Have a rogue sap you right next to a flyer guy. That is, the rogue skill that stuns you for about 10sec.

Either a player of the oposite faction or if possible, you might be able to duel close enough and get close enough to click on the flyer NPC.

2. Click on the flyer NPC while stuned and you should now be on your free movable mount.

Other people will see you moving around on the mount and you will be moving fast. And it appears you can't be attacked.

Also it sort of warps like hell. Press the numlock key to keep you in a direction for less warping.

Floating Bug

Maybe someone can find something useful with this or something close to it.

"Go to Satyrnaar and get cursed, and take a Wind Rider ride while your heart is weakend... If you get stunned in mid-air, you fall off of the windrider, and stand in the air, way up. You can launch spells providing the creature is in range."

I thought I already had something posted like this...

Invulnerable Bug (Can not attack or be attacked)

There are many bugged mines throughout the world, that when you try to mine them for minerals, you get stuck in the looting position.

So now you are crouched over, invulnerable to attack, but also unable to attack others. However, you can move and this is the key.

In this bugged state, for example, you could travel through Undercity as an Alliance, immune to all attacks. Or you could find your way to the back of a cave containing a named mob and find a safe place to logout near them.

Once you log back in, you are no longer bugged in the looting position.

Only imagination can limit the number of things you could do with this bug.

Broken Mobs, Free XP

Well in Stranglethorn vale (Nesingwary's Expedition) at loc 31,13 ontop of a hill, there is a spawn of 4 trolls that dont attack or more at all, but you can attack them all you want AND kill them. you just can't loot them.

Beat divino-matic rod quest instantly

the divino-matic rod quest is a elite quest that takes place in Zull'Farrak. To beat the quest you basically have to stand on the top of a temple thing and kill TONS of NPC trolls that will charge up the temple to kill you and your group..which can be very difficult. Earlier today i did it with a group who knew how to get around it.. this is what you have to do:

1. Talk to the goblin on the left twice. (not sure if he comes out by himself or if you should let him out after talking to him).

2. Then talk to Bly once. He will then agro, let him out of the cage and kill him. he drops the rod. done.

no messing with tons and tons of trolls! your done!

Jump-Stuck, useless imo

Found this Exploit on EU Final Beta Servers:

1.Sit down

2.Use your hearthstone

3.When it finishs, jump!

4.You now should be stuck in the Jump position.

5.Moving will remove the Exploit

Not very usefull but funny ^^

3.2.05:New Way Found

1.Jump on a chair

2.Right click it, as you can see your char wont sit down.

3.Move one Step forward

4.You should be floating on the chair

5.Its serverside so other players will see it

More Ranged Attack Power (Hunters)

1) Get a level 60 paladin or warrior

2) Unequip your ranged weapon

3) Turn off aspect of the hawk

4) Have the paladin or warrior cast blessing of the might/battle shout. This will give you in all 155 + 185 damage. This doesn't even include all of your talents you have.

5) Equip your ranged weapon

6) Turn on aspect of the hawk

7) You know have an extra 340 ranged attack power.

This will stay untill you zone out.

Make your own perm-evade mob!

Get a priest

Use mind control on a target (I used a Bloodsail Swashbuckler)

Put him under water

Leave him there until the mind control timer runs out

The mob is now on permanant evade! This is a good way to level up gun skills, and even melee weapon skills if you have underwater breathing or somethin

Powerleveling

I discovered this exploit because someone was doing it to me. They

spammed attack while I was still waiting for my spell to cast and got

the xp and loot after I killed it. He hit it with a ranged weapon

maybe twice. I thought it might be a good way for my partner and I to

powerlevel our alts so I tried it in another zone with my partner's

main char and my lower level alt and sure enough I got the xp and the

loot after I killed it.

Basically you're stealing everyone's xp if you spam attack out of range on mobs before someone else hits them.

Easy Money Making Spot - Ally only

WHERE/WHAT:

In Northweatern Westfall, running along the cliff, there is a lone

windmill with a tiny shack at its base. It is surrounded by 6-7 Defias

mobs, levels 12-13.

Whats the catch?

They respawn immediately. Get the drift?

WHAT LEVEL YOU SHOULD BE:

I would suggest 24+, however I was 33 when I discovered it, and it is

still extremely useful when you reach 60.

WHAT TO USE THIS SPOT FOR:

1) Grinding/Maxing new weapon proficiencies...

2) Leveling a toon (lvl 5-16)...and getting him rich, as well.

3) Farming Linen. (For you linen clowns, I easily loot 100 linen in

about 5 minutes).

4) Farming these nice little nets that occasionally drop.

There are a lot of these little sweet spots in this game. Hell, how do

you think all of these beta-buggers get rich so quickly?
burners
Site Admin

Unlimited rest xp

1. Enable your WoW console by going to the WoW icon on your desktop, right clicking and selecting properties and adding -console to the end of the command line.

2. Whenever you're about to log off, don't! First run your character to an instance.

3. Open up your console by clicking the tilde key "~".

4. Type in autoclearAFK 1 -- This automatically clears your AFK status when you get it, so you aren't disconnected by the server for being Idle.

5. Put a heavy object on your foward arrow key.

6. Make sure you are running into the corner, or something INSIDE the instance where it can just sit and will not die.

So now you just go off and watch TV while your character stays ingame in the instance with his/her rested xp. Do this while you sleep and generally when you go out with friends... If you're lucky, your character will happen to be ingame while they issue a Server Restart. Lucky for you, now you can log back in with unlimited rest xp.

Completely wrote it all myself, the knowledge was gathered from many places, but I put together the steps that I don't think anyone else thought of yet. So enjoy the unlimited rested xp fella's

Endless soul shards using enslave

Enslave any mob. Now find another mob with the same name.. wait til your enslavement is about to expire (5 mins), make sure you're fighting a mob of the same name as the one you enslaved, drain soul on the mob your fighting, once you get your shard from that mob, re-enslave the broken enslaved mob, cast drain soul as much as you want on your own pet(while its enslaved)... instant soul shards, bags full of em.

Paladin PvP bug

Paladin shields, heals, you deselect and it will get you out of combat allowing you to do..out of combat stuff like rogues sneak

Avoid damage from long falls, mage only

With blink, it is possible to avoid damage from long falls (instead of going and collecting/buying those damn light feathers) if, just before you land (you need to time it just right) you hit blink. You will either jump back up a little bit and hit the ground for very little damage, or will simply blink ahead of where you were going to land taking no damage. If you didn't wait long enough, you will blink back to the top of where you fell. This can also be nice during chases with other people. run to the edge of a cliff, jump off, and immediately blink (after stopping pushing forward), so you blink right to the top of the cliff again, while the other plummets to its death.

Instance mob

Have two people in an instance, one that can go invisible for a long period of time (rogue/druid form). One person runs through small portion of the instance, aggros multiple mobs and runs back into the instance portal while the other person is invisible in the instance. Mobs should get stuck at the portal, and after a minute or so disappear.

Hunter PvP Bug

Hunters Feign Death will cause the enemy to deselect you. You can come out of Feign death right away. Good for fucking up the other player in pvp.

Stop ranged attackers from attacking

Hoping to get a free sub, but since I can't see a listing of your current WoW bugs I don’t know if this is listed. I use it quiet often in game and find it very helpful in a variety of situations.

As a warlock we have many forms of crowd control if you combine curse of recklessness (CoR for the rest of this) with fear it causes 2 things to happen. CoR makes mob and players immune to fear. If you cast CoR then fear the same NPC/PC. The target will not run but still be under the effects of fear.

This is exploitable in a few different ways.

1. Fighting a NPC that uses a bow/gun or other ranged weapon after you fear them they will not be able to attack so they will simply stand there until the effects of fear wear out. In most cases the target will not enter melee combat since it is out of range. You can use this to make a ranged attacker to not fight for 15-20 secs depending on the duration of the fear spell. You can also recast to make the target not attack for a longer time.

2. The second way to use this is as a silence vs. PC casters. Since they are immune to from CoR they will not run but the effect of fear will lock out some of there command options including casting.

Fast weapon skill leveling

When you are lvling up a weapon, be sure to use rend (10 rage, instant cast, doesnt take the place of your normal swing) It counts as a normal swing in terms of weapon lvling. Today i learned polearms and got it from 0 - 205 in less than an hour (45 mins) and that was with a 2.6 speed weapon.

Best way to do it is find some low lvl elites, that way you dont have to worry about dieing. I was in silver pine forest killing lvl 14 elites and maxed out the weapon skill.

So, just keep spamming those rends!

Immortality

You need 2 Priests to achieve this. It is as simple as this. Have one cast renew on you. Timing is everything here. Just before the renew is about to end have the second priest cast it on you. There is some timer that you clear when you do this and they buff becomes semi permenant. As long as you don't zone you will continue to get massive healing.

Beat divino-matic rod quest instantly

The divino-matic rod quest is a elite quest that takes place in Zull'Farrak. To beat the quest you basically have to stand on the top of a temple thing and kill TONS of NPC trolls that will charge up the temple to kill you and your group..which can be very difficult. Earlier today i did it with a group who knew how to get around it.. this is what you have to do:

1. Talk to the goblin on the left twice. (not sure if he comes out by himself or if you should let him out after talking to him).

2. Then talk to Bly once. He will then agro, let him out of the cage and kill him. he drops the rod. done.

No messing with tons and tons of trolls! your done!

Across the Instance Rezing

Have a preist mind vision on the mobs till u find the body, auto key rez and click it on the body. You can rez all the way across the entire instance if u have the top mind vison.

Saves hella time if ur in a place like MC and u die at the start but ur grp is at half way thru with respawn between eachother

Increased Ranged Attack Speed

1. you will need a +13% ammo pouch

2. get a +12% quiver

3. equip the ammo pouch

4. Equip the quiver

5. Congratulations your ranged attacks are now faster

this trick works if you have a bow or a crossbow, it should work if you have a gun.

I had an attack speed of 2.23 pre (only using a single +13% quiver) 1.96 after I do this trick.

You have to have a +12% quiver and +13% ammo pouch for this to work as far as i know.

Ultimate Warlock Soloing

Your felhunter is the ultimate tank in theory; but it just cannot hold aggro... If you use paranoia(a completly useless passive skill) and spam it over and over (it helps to move this to the CLTR-2 slot so you can hit attack then spam it). Paranoia generates ALOT of aggro (and costs no mana), and can tank while reducing the targets attack power to do nearly no damage to it whatsoever making you able to solo elite mobs carelessly while putting on your own dots and nukes.

Take control of flying mounts

Ever wanted to control your griffon or wyvern? With this exploit, you can!

Requirements: Large amounts of alcohol to get your character drunk. Doesn't matter what kind as long as it makes your character drunk and move in random directions.

1. Stand next to a flightmaster.

2. Drink until your character gets smashed to the point where instead of moving normally you move randomly.

3. Click on the flightmaster and pick a place to fly to.

4. During mid-flight the mount will move in random direction sometimes because you are drunk. If you happen to clip a wall or any kind of obstacle, you will gain control of the flying mount.

5. The game gets real laggy after this occurs. You will seem to warp from place to place. You will stay in this state until after you logout.

Unlimited Items from Vendors

There are items that are in vendors that are limited.

To get more items then intended just talk to the

vendor and open up your slots/bag. Right click the

item you want to buy, then very quickly drag the item

to your backpack. You know it works when you would be

able to get two of the items even though the vendor

limits it to one. If it doesn't work it will say "The

item not found".

Break Rogue Vanish/Stealth with Engineering

If you happen to get jumped by a Rogue and he runs off mid-fight to vanish and regroup/heal, simply summon a Gnomish Battle Chicken(230 Engineering) - it will automatically find him, stealth or not. For some reason the Chicken ignores stealth, and goes after your attacker.

PvP Godmode (hunters only)

This to work 98% of the time....

step 1 hunter,

step 2 have a pet,

step 3 have eyes of the beast,

step 4 get some anti-hyper pills,

step 5 use eyes of the beast in a safe place.

step 6 make your pet go across the screen.

step 7 (sometimes doenst work) when your channleing is done u will be back at your reg screen

now after this is done u can move and what not. (i tested it with a friend)

after your channeling is done, u will be back on your hunter. u will be moving on your screen and NPCS can attack you. BUT on other peoples screens they ONLY SEE YOUR PET(if its out,and following you) I havent tryed this when zoneing.

Rogue Weapon Bind On Equip

1. Get a Bind on Equip weapon you'd like to use and be able to trade later. Do not equip it and make it soulbound yet.

2. Apply any poison to the weapon. Because of the poison it will say soulbound.

3. Equip the weapon. Notice that you were not prompted to bind it to you.

4. You can keep the weapon equiped as long as you want now. The weapon will revert back to being "Bind on Equiped" when you remove it and the poison has expired.

By using this a rogue can buy and equip expensive blue/purple weapons and sell them when he's done with them. This will let the use rogue great weapons while leveling with little cost in the end.

Stonetalon Mountains XP

Hi ive found out a quite cool exploit in Sun Rocket Retreat in Stonetalon Mountains:

If you go out of the town to the big crater there are guards very near to lvl 25+ mobs (harpies and stuff).

Now just pull the mobs in town t the guards and youll get full xp even if the guards kill the mobs for you

Quite nice xp esp. when you go there in early 20s.

Split grouped mobs [Hunter Only]

Taken from another site. If there's a group of mobs and you only want to fight one, follow these steps.

* Lay down a frost trap 1/2 to targets.

* Move to max range and initiate pull. Arcane shot is a good one for this method.

* Once mobs hit frost trap and are slowed, FD.

* Mob will now lose aggro and return to intial spots. On way back the first one hit is still aggro, the others are in 'evade' mode.

* Stand up before they get back and shoot intial mob. It comes back and since others are on 'evade', they return to positions and are not pulled.

* Viola! One mob from a chained link.

Warrior Farming

First of all I would like to point out a few things. Im only posting on a lvl 1 alt because my mains server is down, my character name is in my sig(Yumil) and I am from Warsong. Im making this post because I have no real need for farming anymore to make gold(I dont care about gold in game anymore) and I no longer will have any need for the item that will be farmed. I am also posting this knowing full in well that this is going to piss off a few exguildmates, but I was the one who figured this out and I can do whatever I want. One last thing, once I make this post its most likely only going to be a matter of time until the creatures loot table is changed.

Now onto the meat of the post. The item we are going to be farming is the once coveted Breath of Wind, known for its rarity because its thought to be only lootable from wind elementals from sithilus(that spawn in the same places as sand crawlers, thus you have to farm both to get the Breath of winds, but still have a small chance in doing so). With a little bit of thoughtwork I figured out that the Cyclonian also droped Breath of Winds.

The Cyclonian has 3 set drops along with the rare green item. It drops the quest item for the warriors whirlwind quest, Breath of Wind, and Element Air. Element Air has always been rather easy to get, so it doesnt really matter. What does matter is that you can loot Breath of Wind once every 7-10 kills.

Knowing this, and also knowing that the cyclonian is summoned via a quest, you find that if you have the warrior start summoning it and then abandon the quest you can easily spawn as many cyclonians as you need on demand.

How to Reset Instances

First, you tell your friend to party you, then you leave party and then party him. Works as many times as you want.

100% Critical

ok, here it is. It works, but it can take some time to get it to initially bug.

Its a bit weird and I cant figure exactly how it activates and it bugs

sometimes while duping.

Basically what you need to do is cast Grace of Air Totem (lvl 43)

Run out of Range

Run back and recast totem just before you get to the one already up

keep running through till out of range and again run back

rinse and repeat.

When it starts working your agility goes to Nil and on the next run

back it jumps up to Prev amount plus 43. sometimes it bugs and gets

stuck on nil, at that point relog seems only solution.

Its really buggy sometimes i can get it to work straight away

sometimes it takes 10 mins of running back and forth, once it starts,

every two runs adds 43 to your Agility. The most I have got is 475

stable.

I also took off all my + Agility items before starting (not sure if

thats needed though) you can put them back when u finish. Also only

done it in Ogr atm.

Like I said, it most likely will NOT work everytime you try it, and it

takes a while to get it to work.

Invincibility in Dire Maul

As you probably know there is some special loot you get in DM if you keep all the named mobs (Captain etc.) alive on your way to the king, and kill the king then without killing the other ogre with him. That other ogre will crown you king then, which removes your kos-status with all the mobs in the zone, and gets you some awesome 2h-lasting buffs from the guards. The king buff is chancelled once you zone out, and you can re-enter to kill the minor bosses you left alive before for their loot.

Now last night we did this, and I was kinda late zoning out, so I had the idea to just stay inside and see what happens when I fight with the group while still being the king. My party members lost their buffs, checked for the PvP mob quick, and then reenterd, and we started fighting. Although I healed my party members I didn´t lose my buff and all the mobs still liked me.

Here´s what you can and you can´t do:

- you can heal/buff your party members

- you can´t attack the mobs

- you can loot the mobs your party killed

So basically you will never get aggro, you will not get hit, you cannot die, and sometimes (didn´t figure that out exactly) you aren´t even flagged as "in combat" so you can drink up and rez during the fights. If everybody dies - np, you are immortal and can rez everyone! Laughing

Teremus the Devourer

In Blasted Lands there is a dragon called Teremus the Devourer, simply just pull him to Nethergarde Keep, into the castle on the left, make a right once inside and when he comes up to you he should get stuck. Once stuck you can continuesly beat on him till hes dead while he cant attack you. You might want to let him finish off any guards that agro for they can get agro off you and you can lose the kill. Easy way to make tons of gold, just try not to get caught by people who are likely to report you.

Shaman float

Requires: Sentry Totem, fast reflexes

This is really easy to do. I figured it out the other day.

Step 1: Cast Sentry Totem

Step 2: Switch view back to Shaman

Step 3: Jump and switch your view back to the totem.

You should be in the air standing not falling.

This is really funny to do especially because noone knows how u did it. U can cast spells and everything still lol.

Fun things to do:

If you cast grace of air totem while ur view is switched to the totem while in the air on a high surface, you'll fly down with the grace of air totem.

Take a running leap at the zeppelin house with a sentry totem out. When ur in the air switch back and the zeppelin will come and go through u. ull land safely on the zeppelin when u switch back

Instanz-Chest-Dupe

I just went into an instance a few mins ago, and first off it wouldnt let me in, said the instance couldnt be found. BUT! When i DID get in, there was 7 of everything!!!!!! Including,monsters, vendors, and you got it, chests! hehe. A nice bit of speeding and porting bagged me a few gold

All it said was something about certain ID's (20 though to about 30 and then 385 i think it was) had expired. Don't know if its possible to replicate this though!

Ungoro Crater Invulnerability

K this is real simple. This is what i call the kill under the map exploit,

and it only works in Ungoro Crater... First you need a superior healing

potion, and a class that can fear... When you fight the raptors in ungoro

crater, fear it and stand by a tree. While the raptor is still in fear use

the potion and BAM, shoots you under the map. This is REALLY useful for

killing alliance since they cant even kill you.

How to gain tap (world bosses) easily from another

For the dragon Azuragos in Azshara, if another party or the opposite faction has tap on the dragon, have your party focus on the dragon and force him to agro you. When agroed, drag him down to the ocean this will cause him to go into evade mode. Once in evade mode he will regain any hp lost and will become untapped. This will let you steal the tap on him.

Get Inside Zul'Farrak Instance

Trick is to go around to the left side of the instance (ouside the actual building. Now you will see a rock that is right next to the wall. At a certain angle you can walk up this rock and jump onto the wall and walk till you are to the left of the instance itself but on the same wall as the instance portal. Mount up and jump to the most left section infront of you over the wall and land on the rock on the other side. You are now in the instance, but if you get infront of the portal way you will be teleported into the real instance (you dont have to be next to it for it to teleport ya). If you ride your mount straight from the rock (basically along the wall all the way up to where you hit the first on the left of the instance) up the road deeper into the instance you will be able to dismount and run around the entire instance, tho you arent really in it. There are no mobs there, no chests, no nothing, but the whole instance is there without actually teleporting into it through the portal. At any time you would like to leave the empty instance just run back towards the portal and walk through and you will be teleported into the (actual) instance that is filled with mobs, then just go through the portal again to get outside.

Buy auction house items cheap

1) Bid on an item that has a 1silver buyout or 10 silver whatever works. This item has to show up on your bid tab as something that you are currently bidding on and watching!

2) Find several items say 4 stacks of Heavy Leather for sale, quickly buyout out each and I do mean quickly!!! The 2nd time you do it the buyout price will show 1 silver instead of the 30s-1G buyout that the item was listed at.

3) Pick up your 1 silver stack of heavy leather from the bank!
burners
Site Admin

Free Riding skill

Mounts cost 100gold

if your buying a raptor...buy the riding skill first at 20g...then walk over to the raptor vender and try to buy a 1000gold rapter......clicking on it several times...then log out.....come back in and your 20gold you spent to buy the riding skill will be back in your Pack..thus saving you 20gold..

Gain multiple skinning levels from one corpse, eu only

Although this exploit had previously been nuked on the US version of WoW, the EU version has so far failed to patch this nice little exploit.

When in a group, be it with an alternate account of yourse, 1 other player, or many, once a skinnable mob has been killed let the person who is to collect the loot start skinning first. Once the looter has started the skinning process anyone else who also begins to skin the same corpse will also gain a level in skinning, this works even if the first person finishes skinning and even loots the corpse before you finish. Any later skinner can obtain the skinned loot as long as the original skinner leaves the loot window open without actually taking the loot. This can result in low level skinners gaining skinning levels and better loot.

Night Elf Hunter Unattackable Bug

Nightelf Hunter can shadowmeld with pet out and the pet will become unattackable.

Rogue Combo Point

Since the 1.4.0 patch that made rogue combo points stay on a target unless you target something else, I found something kinda nice. When the target dies with combo points still on it you can still use them for the "Slice and Dice" feat. When the target dies click on the corpse and you will notice the little combo bubbles are still there. Then hit the slice and dice button and it will activate. Kinda nice have a 20% increase in attack speed to start your next fight.

Ninja rogue

First find a mob that has a bow and arrow or gun. Ok, found one right? Next Start Combat with them and run up and gouge them. Now take some steps back so you are in ranged weapon range. Ok, so you are in ranged weapons range now? Good. Notice that the mob no longer attacks you? Now start attacking it with ranged attacks until it runs in fear or dies and bam free kill with no fear of dieing!

P.S. Using this trick I have had 3 of the Freebooters(pirates) in Tanaris just standing there as I leveled my thrown skill on them. Just make sure you don't run into melee range or else they will attack you again.

Spyglass 'sploit

Get Spyglass from Engy

Jump off somewhere

Use the Spyglass

You will stop moving mid air, takes a bit of getting used too, but it works.

Move your corpse to resurrect

When you die and go into spirit form there are usually always server side lag, creating the RIP symbol/corpse area to not load in. Simple log off and just log back on, and your corpse will move to where you logged off and you can rez right there! Anyways its just something fun to play around with when theres lots of corpse lag. Ive been able to do this everytime ive tried it when my corpse doesnt load.

Dupe and Money

NOTE: For this to work there need to be some lag on the server

When a server is going down for a reboot / restart u go to a NPC.

Sell ur items to the NPC.

After the server is backup and u log in u should still have the items and u also have the money.

The exploit will work cuz of the DB issues they are having atm.

VERY IMPORTANT is that there is lag on the server , else the DB will just handle ur quee and save it all.

PK Gaurds in Neutral towns

Priests are able to MC (Mind Control) and Pain (DoT) in Neutral towns without drawing agro from the guards. Enter a Neutral town, DoT your victim, and when they attack back they will be attacked by the guards.

Easy Honor Points

I just found this bug a few min ago. I tested it and

it works. Mostly usefull in PvE servers and Rp.

An alliance char makes a level one horde char (or vice

versa) and goes to a zone where his friends are

waiting. The level 1 turns on his pvp flag and throws

leather balls at targets he wants to be flagged. The

friends ambush the unsuspecting target and repeat.

Great for racking up honor easily and relatively risk free

Run Speed Exploit

1. First this you must get a heartstone and be binded to Cross Roads.

2. Run inside Wailing Caverns

3. About 20ish feet inside Wailing Caverns use your Hearthstone

4. You should be back at Crossroads. Now Go to the Griffan Rider

5. Take flight path to wherever but you will see you will get ported right back into Wailing Cavers.

6. Run back to Crossroads

7. Take flight path to where ever.

8. Guess what? Yup ported right back to Wailing Cavers, but this time you have Griffan Speed. I mean its

FAST!

Quest Exploit

This exploit will allow you to skip the text when getting a quest.

1) Go to the macro create screen (hit esc)

2) Make a new macro

3) Copy the 3 lines exactly:

/script QUEST_DESCRIPTION_GRADIENT_CPS = 600000

/script RegisterForSave("QUEST_DESCRIPTION_GRADIENT_CPS")

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Quests are now faster");

4) add that macro to your bar, and execute it.

5) have fun saving 5-10 seconds per quest Rolling Eyes

Alliance exploit Easy gold

You should be level 20 or above to do this by yourself.

You want to go to north Darkshore (not Darkshire), in the Ruins of Mathyra. Follow the road towards to the

Ruins, when you see the entrance, make a right turn hugging the boundaries of the tower. Pass by the

Myrms and keep on going to the southeast until you are on the outskirts of the Ruins of Mathrya zone, where

no monsters spawn.

To the north of this location, you'll see a few lingering Myrm well spread apart. Go towards them. You are

looking for Cat Figurines in this area. These Cat Figurines are worth 1s each, and spawn just as you pick one

up. In this area just outside the tower there are 4 Cat Figurine respawn locations. If you search around the

area between the tower and the Mine-Dungeon entrance (be sure you search in the areas where they are

lined up perfectly ) you'll find the Cat Figurines.

There is one spawn location by a crooked pillar next to the Mini-Dungeon entrance. The next is due west of

that location laying behind a pillar laying on the ground. Just south of that point is a curved, semi-circle ruin

(that should help as a land mark). Not too far west of that location is another spawn point for the Figurine at

the corner of a broken wall. Just west of that is another spawn point, well hidden between a pillar laying on

the ground and a broken wall. All of the spawn points are in visual range of one another, so you know they

aren't far apart.

Kill the Mryms, they drop about 50c a pop, and clear the way for you to pick up as many Cat Figurines as you

want. Now for the last and best part of this exploit:

Picking up a Cat Figurine sometimes spawns a level 19 or level 20 Ghost Saber. These cats often don't drop

anything, but they do occasionally drop awesome weapons and armor. In addition, they also drop Glowing

Cat Figurines, which summon up a Ghost Saber pet for you for 30 Minutes. If you kill another Ghost Saber cat

within that time, and it happens to drop another Glowing Figurine, you can use it also...the pets stack! Instead

of one pet helping you, you'll have two. Continue as you like, sometimes you'll have up to 4 Ghost Sabers

fighting for you, clearing out Myrms like nothing. Meanwhile, you'll score hundreds of Cat Figurines (which

stack into piles of 20) to later sell for as much gold as you like.

It's very easy to make 5g+ per hour using this trick, which is ridiculous in WoW.

XP Trick

Around thunderbluff, there is a group of harpies which is very close

to the base of the plateau which Thunderbluff is on. The trick is

that the resting exp bonus from thunderbluff extends to this camp.

Normally, when you accumulate the resting exp bonus you get double exp

for each kill untill that bonus runs out, but because you are

constantly under the influence of the exp bonus you will always get

double exp for each kill! This camp should take you from around level

8 or so to around level 12 or 13 at a very quick rate.

Swimming Bug

Most times when you get to far out in the ocean you get the fatigue bar. The trick is stay near the top and

start to jump. When you jump your fatigue bar will refill thus you can swim to anywhere you want.

Gold Exploit

The suggested levels for this Exploit are 17+ - Feel free to group with other person if you like, but for best

results, do it alone at level 20+.

The Exploit is located in north Darkshore, (not Darkshire) - In the Ruins of Mathyra. Follow the road towards

to the Ruins, when you see the archway servering as the entrance, make a right turn hugging the

outboundaries of the Tower. You will see a number of Myrms around, but keep on heading in a South Eastern

angle until you realize you are on the outskirts of the Ruins of Mathrya zone, where no monsters spawn.

To the north of this location, you'll see a few lingering Myrm well spread apart, proceed towards them - you

are looking for Cat Figurines in this area. These Cat Figurines are worth 1s each, and spawn just as you pick

one up. In this area just outside the Tower - there are 4 Cat Figurine Respawn locations. if you meander

around the area between the Tower and the Mine-Dungeon entrance (be sure you search in the areas where

they are lined up perfectly ) - You'll find the Cat Figurines.

There is one spawn location by a crooked pillar next to the Mini-Dungeon entrance. The next is due west of

that location laying behind a pillar laying on the ground. Just south of that point is a curved, semi-circle ruin -

that should help as a land mark. Not too far west of that location is another spawn point for the Figurine at

the corner of a broken wall. Just west of that is another spawn point, well hidden between a pillar laying on

the ground and a broken wall. ALL spawn points are in visual range of one another, so you know they aren't

far apart.

Kill the Mryms, they drop about 50c a pop, and clear the way for you to pick up as many Cat Figurines as you

want. But wait, it gets better...

Picking up a Cat Figurine sometimes spawns a level 19 or level 20 Ghost Saber - These cats often don't drop

anything, but they rarely drop awesome weapons and armor. To boot, they also drop Glowing Cat Figurines -

which summon up a Ghost Saber pet for you for 30 Minutes. If you kill another Ghost Saber cat within that

time, and it happens to drop another Glowing Figurine, use it again to find that the pets stack. Instead of one

pet helping you, you'll have two. Continue as you like, sometimes you'll have up to 4 Ghost Sabers fighting for

you, clearing out Myrms like nothing. Meanwhile, you'll score hundreds of Cat Figurines (which stack into

piles of 20) - to later sell for as much gold as you like.
burners
Site Admin

Fishing Skill Exploit

Fishing skill is base of area of lvls and skill lvl. Lets say you are on a part where lvl 13 mobs appear? well you

would get items around that lvl. As you meet harder areas the higher fishes you can get and the harder to

caught them.

Druids are able to have access to a high lvl area at the low lvl of 10, the place is called Moonglade. A part of

the druid lvl 10 quest to take the form of a bear.

This place can be fished and since it have a high lvl fishing area, your fishing skill grow up so fast since you

dont fail! here Wink. You can get here lvl 35 weapons Smile.

Targetting Exploit

If you use the target nearest enemy key often and find it not selecting targets because they are too far away,

go to the World of Warcraft/WTF/ directory and edit the config file.

Append the following line:

SET TargetNearestDistance "40.000000"

You can also enter other ranges depending on how far away you want to be able to target mobs.

Trade Exploit

One character needs to be a priest, level 30 or higher, and the other needs to 5 levels or more lower than the priest.

1) Start a duel.

2) Have the priest cast Mind Control on the other character.

3) The other character is now a minion of the priest and considered to be of the same faction.

4) The other character drops an item on the priest to intiate and open a trade window.

5) Complete the trade and hit accept.

You have just traded with characters that are not supposed to be able to ineract with each other.

Fish Pole Damage

if u have fishin skill on higlevel u can do high damage with the pole, more than ur normal weapon, attack is based on the wepon classs skill, and it uses fishin skill for it

Weapon skill raising exploit

With this exploit you will be able to increase your weapon skill

Get an enemy running away from you. Let it run, but make certain you know where it is. It will regenerate it's HP shortly.

After that, cast a binding spell on it, I.E Frost Nova or Entangling Roots while it is regeneartomg it's HP.

After the spell wears off the creature will not be able to move or attack you, but it also will not take any damage, even though the attack is registering.

Attack the monster, let it heal, attack the monster, repeat

Because the attacks you are making are registering, but the mob is taking no damage your skill will rise and you are safe in the knowledge that you won't get attacked, perhaps there is more to this exploit?

Priests PK in Neutral towns

Priests are able to MC (Mind Control) and Pain (DoT) in Neutral towns without drawing agro from the guards. Enter a Neutral town, DoT your victim, and when they attack back they will be attacked by the guards.

Experience in Maraudon

In Desolace is the new instance Maraudon (new, meaning it opens in this next patch per the European beta patch notes for 1.2.0). Like every place that is planned to be in the game within the next 6 monthes, it is already in the game. What's nifty is that it is already spawned (since it opens soon, Blizzard spawned it). So anyway, if you enter it (which I am not sure how to do, I haven't checked it out) and die, you can reenter it to get 3 times the experience! The creatures in there are level 40-49 so if you can kill them, go for it.

Comunication Tip

how to comunicate and understand what player from others factions say?

go to ur wow folder then go to data and open dbc.mpq replace the file LanguageWords.dbc by a blank file and u ll be able to undrstand all others languages...

have phun

Climbing Trick

If you want to explore areas of the world that aren't meant to be accessible via foot traffic, there is a trick I figured out that lets you walk along the face of cliffs. It doesn't let you walk vertically up the cliff face, but it's useful for navigating from one walkable section to another which will let you go higher.

When you walk up a mountain and you cant go any higher, jump a little bit to get you a little up the 'unwalkable' part of the cliff/mountain. Once you are there, you can start walking horizontally around the mountain, regardless of how steep the slope is.

Just hold down the walk forward key, and face the mountain. Then, using the mouse, quickly flip your character to face horizontally along the mountain (the direction you want to move) and then quickly flip your characters view to face up the mountain again. If you keep looking too much the direction you want to move, your character will probably start falling, but after a bit of practice you should be able to figure out the limits yourself.

I used this trick to get to the dwarven airport in the dwarf starting province (dun more or whatever). There's no NPC's or monsters there, but you get a nice view of some dwarven airplanes and such.

Quest Item Dupe

This can be done with any quest that yields an item reward.

Process:

Interact with the target NPC offering the quest reward,

Do not click any buttons in the dialog!

Next step move back from the NPC until the quest dialog is automatically closed.

Repeat the following until you have a good feel of the max distance you're able to keep the dialog open.

Now this is the tricky part.

You have to click the reward confirmation button JUST before you leave the interaction distance (see above).

If done correctly you will obtain the quest item and be able to receive it again by repeating the above steps.

This works because quest completion is broken into 3 parts.

- Item is given to 'Player'

- Quest is removed from 'Player' database

- 'Player' is given gold and XP.

Rest State Bug

1. To do this trick first enter an instance.

2. Once your in walk backwards so your on the edge of the blue instance portal.

3. Attack something from were you are and kill it on the edge of the portal.

4. You should now have bugged a rest state if not keep trying it does work.

Floating Hack

Required Programs

Wow - DUH

Windows Calculator

Tsearch - https://dlh.net/dl.php?lang=eng&dir=...ers/TSearch.zip

Procedure

1-First you will need to download Tsearch and unzip it.. Make sure wow is open and you are logged into your char.

2-Open up Tsearch and click on Open processes. then select Wow.exe and hit ok.

3-Goto the Autohack drop down menu and select Enable debugger, then go back to the Autohack drop down menu again and select Autohack window.

4-Inside the Autohack window select Edit and then click on Disassemble, put this in the edit box 62d88c now hit ok.

5-On the bottom of the Autohack window click on the Disassembler tab.

6-Select the top line (fcomp dword ptr [ecx+0x18]) and right click it, then select register.

7-On the bottom of the Autohack window click on the Register tab.

8-Check the box next to the line of code, it will turn red. Then from the Register dropdown select ECX.

9-Go back into wow and jump once with your char, alt+tab back out.

10-In the autohack window you will see a new value in the Original value column. In my particular window I saw 15a88920, but this will vary from computer to computer. Write this number down.

11-Open up Windows Calculator, in the view menu select Scientific.

12-Click the Hex radio button and type that number in that you wrote down.

13-Hit the add button (+) and type in 18 then hit =

14-Goto edit and hit copy.

15-Go back into the main Tsearch window (not the autohack window).

16-Click the Add new cheat button (the icon for it is a small white piece of paper with one of the corners bent)

17-Paste that number from calcualtor into the address field (in my case it was 15A88938). Select Float from Type drop down box. Hit ok.

18-You should now see a number in the value column in Tsearch. Congrats, this the Z(height) position of your char.

19-You can manipulate this number anyway you want. If you add 10 to it, you will be floating 10 units above the ground when you switch back into the game.

One thing about this method is, once you take a step you will fall down to ground level, so if you fall from up high you will die. You can also check the checkbox on this line, this will lock the value, so you will fall to the ground and instantly get "teleported" back up to the locked in Z value.

Some of you might find it hard to belive that such a value is held client side, but I know what I'm doing and I've confirmed that yes you really do float and any who sees you will see you floating (so dont get your asses banned by doing this in a populated area).

Unlimited Pots

Yesterday I was able to buy 30 heal potions from a vendor who only had 7 in stock.. I created 6 piles in my inventory. After the potions were bought out from the NPC vendor I continued to drag the empty potions into the single pile I created in my inventory and was able to continue buying potions. I was unable to start a new pile of potions but could max out the existing piles

Warrior Exploit

While playing a few hours ago I noticed my Power Stat suddenly got double boosted when using rage. After some try and error I noticed that every time an NPC casts "disarm" on you just recast "Rage" and it will add another +35 Power on top of that. I ended up having 500 Power as a lvl16.

As Horde it works great at The Barren, there is some kind of castle southeast of crossroads and those NPCs always use that disarm spell on you.

However when i found out about this bug I wasn't in an area with NPCs using that skill. So it might just work if you put your weapon away, use unarmed and recast that skill.

Archer Mob Exploit

Well, to the West of Bloodhoof Village, I was trying to complete a quest involving killing some Palemane Poachers which meant I had to go into a cave for it, but anyways. So, the poachers are archer mobs, I run in and start meleeing and I back up to avoid some aggro, and what do I find? The mob stayed in place as if it were trying to execute a range attack, failing, but I was still able to hit it. So basicly, rush up to an archer mob, scoot back a bit till you stop getting hit but you can still hit the mob, and boom, easy mode. I have not been able to test this with higher level mobs yet, as I am too lazy to get on my Warlock for anything besides raids, so feedback appriciated.
GuardianMio
Intermediate Botter

I think Blizzard patched it so you cant dupe your gold thru mail. I tried it and it didn't seem to work, these were my steps

-Went to Goldshire
-Used the mailbow near the Inn, went inside the Inn till i saw the "zzz"
-set up the alt name and sent 3 gold, just to test it.
-typed /logout, didn't hit enter
-clicked Send and Yes
-quickley clicked Enter
-logged out of my main, and tried to log onto my alt. Opened the mail box and grabbed the Money and then tried to send the money back to my Main with the supposed glitch
-checked my main and my Money was down to my original amount without the 3 gold, opened the mail box and grabbed the 3 gold and .. that was it..

Didn't seem to work..
mdflows
L33t Botter

i looked at everything wow related and it's all pretty much outdated....

should jsut delete it all aside from the leveling guides and profession guides....

so yeah is there a way to get any current wow data?

Return to “WOW Secrets / Exploits”