Mad Money With Chloro Washes

Everquest II Guides
PostBot

Ok, this is some what like another exploit "Bloodstone to fossil temper" (which was fixed).

as I was trying to find out what other t5 resources would work "We" stumbled on another one.

chloro washes

Ok read carfefully because if you do this wrong it will not yield you the right amount.

1 wormwood = 4 vials * 1.67 sp = 6.68 sp

cost for one craft 1cp for candle

6cp for water

then whatever your cost for each wormwood, on my server the price has averaged between 2cp - 2.50sp so your profit is only limited by how much you pay for your raw materials.

now if you i stop the crafting on thefirst lvl bar the stroma wash will go for 6s and a few copper. Yes it still says prestine but it acts lik crude.

Be careful.

If you allow the crafting to go past level 1 then the whole stack of crafted wash loes half value for each level.

for example. If you have 15 washes that would bring 6sp and you craft one more and allow it to go to craft level 2 (old shaped level) and stop it you will end up with 17 wash worth 3sp each.

you can use corn

and one other T5 resource which I can not remeber

Chloro resin looks like it would be open to this as well but I have not tried it. (Raw roots or Elm*)

try it and see. Great way to make money while your sleeping. I use extreme crafting macro for this...It stops right at the first lvl of crafting. Plus with Gm monitoring you can load up on wormwood root, fuel, an liquid and start crafting then go to bed....really nice

Return to “EQ2 Guides”