Cd Keys or bismark acc do you have it

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
gilmore126
Helpfull Botter

hey guys a very good buddy of mine got banned for using windower and i was wondering if maybe anyone had extra cd keys or a bismarck account they might want to get rid of my buddy had alot of work and gil into his acc and got wiped because of a damn windower what kind of crap is that FFXI is really loosing track of whats most important in there game it seems like there dont care how many people they wipe out cause 6000 people on the last boot sorry didnt mean to rant but if anyone can lend a hand i would greatly appreciate it

by the way my friend lost

65smn 37whm 15bst 19blm 10blu
on top of that all smn af gear about 4 mil worth of gil and about another 2 mil woth of items in his MH and mules if anyone knew him his name was DISTANTDREAMS any help would greatly be appreciated thx again all
zonecode88

Wow, a quadruple post...don't see that every day. That won't help you get a reply any faster, so please refrain from doing that.
About your friend... Don't hold your breath for a CD key, that almost assuredly won't happen. You might be able to purchase a Bismark account from someone, however. Good Luck.
zonecode88

https://www.gamerzauctions.com/categorie ... ow=subcats
Thats the sell/trade site that Burners set up... free listings and such. If you have no luck there, try one of the huge sites if you want that do that, just be careful.
t0xIc
Pro Botter

Return to “FFXI General Chat”