hmm a little help on how its all working...

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
Razar
NewB Botter

i'm trying to get started with all this, from what i've read its not working well since last update, i just want to know what i must do, Mapmon doesnt show any map..

If i use All job helper for ranger, its doesnt do anything, same thing about the macro, but i found out i had no ACtool. but still the picture doesn't show my macro, its show and empty macro picture (normal??)

just like fleetool thing and ect, nothing do work.
i've read about offset and memloc... but where do i put these thing. i don't get it, please help me on this!

thank you
astokes

yeah i think the offsets needs to be changed, not to sure what they are right at this point, but i am sure there will be an update for burners soon.
Razar
NewB Botter

but still.. even with the offset.. i mean, where these offset goes?? lol nothing work for me except macro
astokes

i will look into it tomorrow when i get off work. but for now i am going to bed because i work at 5 am
tonynlo
Pro Botter

Mapmon is no longer updated by the original author. Check out the "Other Programs" section on the windower web site. You will find that somebody else is updating map mon and it is running flawlessly.
Apnea
Intermediate Botter

Actually MapMon is currently not working, but I talked to StarHawk who is keeping it updated now, and he is going to get it fixed asap. As for programs like flee and such, well, the structures in ffxi have changed and that application will need updating before it will work again. Offsets alone will not fix flee.
astokes

Yeah i was looking at it and offsets did not do anything. But Apnea why dont you add color maps to your apbot? I was seeing if it would work and added them, and it did work nicely.
burners
Site Admin

I updated the offsets, is it still not working?

Damn I gotta get ffxi on this donor machine im using.

Return to “FFXI General Chat”