need some answers...

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
Kosmoe
Advanced Botter

Recently i purchased an account... now i found out it was stolen... and the owner wants it back now... is there way for him to get it back?? >_< i am very scared since it was $500... can somebody tell me how can I protect my investment? :( I am really scared right now...
Spar13

don't worry, they need the CC to get anywhere, I would try to trade or sell it asap tho, if you used payal I might chargeback since they kinda tricked you..
Hurricane
Advanced Botter

Kosmoe wrote:Recently i purchased an account... now i found out it was stolen... and the owner wants it back now... is there way for him to get it back?? >_< i am very scared since it was $500... can somebody tell me how can I protect my investment? :( I am really scared right now...
The original owner cannot really do anything, except harass you.

Hey, if you have the original codes from the booklet and you know that person hasn't deleted the character before, then you could just delete the main character, create a character on another character with the same name under a different content ID, then call SE and ask them to reinstate your character. Then you would be able to totally avoid any in-game harassment.
t0xIc
Pro Botter

That is, if your lucky, but in all honesty, I would try to fuck over the seller and get my money back, and give the person (original owner) the current info.
Spar13

Hurricane wrote:
Kosmoe wrote:Recently i purchased an account... now i found out it was stolen... and the owner wants it back now... is there way for him to get it back?? >_< i am very scared since it was $500... can somebody tell me how can I protect my investment? :( I am really scared right now...
The original owner cannot really do anything, except harass you.

Hey, if you have the original codes from the booklet and you know that person hasn't deleted the character before, then you could just delete the main character, create a character on another character with the same name under a different content ID, then call SE and ask them to reinstate your character. Then you would be able to totally avoid any in-game harassment.
accounts can't be on same CC or name
burners
Site Admin

yeah just do a chargeback if its through paypal. 9/10 you will get your money back and they will get fucked.

Not that I agree how paypal works but its the sad truth.

Return to “FFXI General Chat”