Inventory Sort Feature

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
whateva2

Just a thought on a way to fish faster. Add a setup value "Sort Inventory After X Catches" and then only sort the inventory after that many catches. This way you remove a lot of delay.
zonecode88

Possibly, but when I fish for moats I always buy so much bait that my inventory is 48/50. This allows room for the first stack of moats and gold until i use some of the bait. In other words, I need it to sort every catch so I don't end up tossing any fish back. Although, this idea might work well with lures.
burners
Site Admin

speed shouldnt be much of a problem since you should be using this when your doing other things. Like watching tv, reading a magazine, sleeping maybe ?
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

LOL, yeah the speed thing really shouldn't be a problem especially if you consider the daily fishing catch limit square instigated. When I run the bot 24/7 I hit the catch limit on all 3 mules so you'd need to be fishing with 4 or more before you lost out due to speed, and everything consodered it is still a hell of a lot faster then manually trying to fight the fish even if there is a slightly longer delay between casts. :grin:
whateva2

well it was just a suggestion. The only reason I would like it to go faster is I can only catch 200 fish/day. I have multiple accounts and would like to be able to utilize those accounts also. I fishbot at work, so it is attended and I can switch accounts when I hit my catch limit.

I just thought it would be a useful feature. If you wanted it to sort every catch then set the value to 1, in fact default it to that :)
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

true that would theoretically be the best of both worlds so to speak. The main snag that i would worry about is that extra code/features does not always but often slows the program itself down so might be counter productive but only those writing the code would know in this case.

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”