Bot = slow ; ;

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Provoking software.
MagiMoogle
Helpfull Botter

Well i have tried the bot and it is really to slow for me to use i havent won any claims. So far i have tried it on Fafnir Behemoth Lord of Onzozo and lost all on Ultra or Medium setting so i come to try and help. I dont Know much on programming though.

To make bot faster you can delete Mobs if need help with that Burner i can show you.

Make it a packet sniffer cause S/E has said bots are legal unless your away from computer.

Make it search for only one mob hopefully you can try and put these into one of the upcoming provoke bots and make it a true champ :blingsmile:

PS: I read you were tring to make it voke a certain mob name but if can put other 2 ideas i posted into that bot it will increase rate of catching a mob
Ziyco
Pro Botter

[quote="MagiMoogle"]Well i have tried the bot and it is really to slow for me to use i havent won any claims. So far i have tried it on Fafnir Behemoth Lord of Onzozo and lost all on Ultra or Medium setting so i come to try and help. I dont Know much on programming though.

To make bot faster you can delete Mobs if need help with that Burner i can show you.

Make it a packet sniffer cause S/E has said bots are legal unless your away from computer.

Make it search for only one mob hopefully you can try and put these into one of the upcoming provoke bots and make it a true champ :blingsmile:

PS: I read you were tring to make it voke a certain mob name but if can put other 2 ideas i posted into that bot it will increase rate of catching a mob[/quote] Well I Really Hope Burners Looks into this and Magi Help him all you can please, he is a smart guy but i dont think he knows everything ^^, I Wish i knew about this Programming stuff :retarded: I Would Help if i knew lol, Other then that Burners is off to a great start and im glad i Downloaded this program
MagiMoogle
Helpfull Botter

Well im not sure on how to make packet sniffer but Burner has stated in another post he knows how to do it so when he gets that done if he wants to delete a mob in a certain area or if a viewer needs help with deletion just leave me a private messege.
Runeblade
Pro Botter

you can go to Localdisk(C:)/Programfiles/Playonline/FinalFantasyXI/Rom
and just download the model viewer and go to NPC and go the mobs name w/e one you want out and find the folder/ .dat file and rename it a lil with just something little like (>) or move them to a different folder

Return to “Help - Provoking Bot”