Just a few Questions

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Provoking software.
Ziyco
Pro Botter

Burners u think u can talk to some of the Xunleashed people, im sure they might be able to give u a few pointers on how to make a efficient NM Bot ^^,
I dunno if it will help much though, they might not even wanna talk to ya. well anywayz i hope the new Voke Bot comes out soon i really need to get a few NM claims, i need some serious Gill, Im trying to get 3 Million so i can finish Woodworking to level 100 ^^, i cant wait either. lol if anyone in Leviathan Server that wants to let me Borrow 3 Million gill ill be more then happy to except it lol :DD
Runeblade
Pro Botter

his provoke bot he has now is great just gotta choose right NM's lol
Jinzoh
Programmer

Burners Bots are AWSOME :mackdaddy:,,, i dont know if you noticed this but Xunleashed Tabbing is slow... btu some stuff there is cool. I edited some of there scripts tomake one that works with Burners setup But starts when the NM spawns and readjusts heading towards the nm + Dings and i have manual mob displacement to make it even sweater lol
Runeblade
Pro Botter

>< in 2004 i joined XUnleashed and it was crap i couldn't even download these bots are awseome and to write easier scripts just look up on search lol =D

Return to “Help - Provoking Bot”