7 in 1 Utility Problem

Post here for specific Help with the 7in1 Utility
Anauine
Helpfull Botter

Hi, im Anauine! ^_^

ok... i've tried almost everything off my head.

when i start 7 in 1 sofware and i run any of the bots it exits or just goes into pol.. but when it goes into pol it does not start the GUI Box feature. After shutting down pol, i look in the folder and the (a bot).exe file is deleted after i use it.... wtf is going on lol, so i try and reinstall it and ect.. and it won't work at all. It just keeps deleting them after i use it.

I have deleted both my Firewalls and Anti shit and no go.
Is there some step im missing, i have both AFK tools and 7 in 1 installed.
:E :E :E :E :E :E :E :E :E :E :E :E :E :E :E :E :E :E :E :E
burners
Site Admin

just sounds like your computer is fucked, nuthing I can do from here except suggesting a reinstall of windows.

For everyone that couldnt get my software to work for the life of them a reinstall of windows solved it which proves it had nuthing to do with my software.
cameltoe

That sounds like one fucked computer allrught
Anauine
Helpfull Botter

ok just redid my whole computer with no security, i just gata wait for the downloads to be done!. Then we will see >-> if it's me..
Anauine
Helpfull Botter

:mackdaddy: And it Works :(
burners
Site Admin

See, told you I get a couple people here and there with those sort of issues and unfortunatly I cant do anything for them because its their machine.

People get pissed off at me sometimes but what can I do ?

All I can do is suggest a fresh install and alot of people dont wanna hear it but if your computer is that fucked a fresh install will do you more good then just being able to run my software.

Glad its all working for you now and I bet your machine probably seems a bunch faster too now.
Anauine
Helpfull Botter

lol it's ok for me cause i have windows on a diffrent drive, just in case somthing bad goes on all i gata do is reinstallation of windows. Then all my Games and stuff are saved to my big drive. Anyways Thanks Burners :blingsmile: The Software is great, and i just maxed my fishing out for the day :(

Return to “Help - RT 7in1 GUI”