Ryugu Titan

Feel free to talk about anything here.
zonecode88

So I just caught a Ryugu Titan today... problem is, what the hell do I do with it? The guild buys it for 1.6k, and the Jeuno AH market is , let's say, non existant. These level 100 fish better be good for something, seeing as how they break my friggen LuShangs every time I ferry fish. Oh yea, same goes for the Titanictus.
yellowzm
Helpfull Botter

Well Titanictus wont break your Lu Shang's rod.

Ryugu Titan can be used for the quest: Inside the Belly!

The Quest is given by: Zaldon in Selbina

You must complete all 3 of oswalds quests before you can do this quest
1:The Gift
2:The Real Gift
3:Under the Sea

After that Zaldon will offer to gut any fish that you bring him. He will ask for specific fish, when he guts them sometimes he will find an item. If you don't find an item you will still receive some gil, and you get fame whether or not you get the item.

these are the fish and the possible items you can get:
Ryugu Titan - Mercurial Sword
Cave Cherax - Dwarf Pugil
Silver Shark - Trident
Sea Zombie - Drill Calamary

The Dwarf Pugil And Drill Calamary are bait used for catching the fish needed for the Ebisu Rod!

Drill Calamary can be used to catch Gugrusaurus on the ferry during a pirate attack!

Dwarf Pugils can be used to catch Lik in Lufaise Meadows @ the lagoon!

In order to catch either of these fish I believe you need both:
Serpent Rumors (95000 GP Item)
Mooching(115000 GP Item)

At any rate after you have the Gugrusaurus and the Lik take them to Zaldon to be gutted. Hope you get the items from them, you will probably have to trade in several of each. After you have your Opal Silk(Gugrusaurus) and your Saber Shot(Lik) take them to Irmilant(the guy that will fix your Lu Shang. he will make you the Ebisu Rod!!!

P.S. I want that rod, and My Lu Shang's so i read about how to get them, thats how I Know, so if any info is wrong fell free to send me a message and i will edit this to make it accurate!

Hope that helps!
zonecode88

thanks yellow. the inside the belly quest seems interesting, now i'll do some research to figure how i should get some gil out of it. :mackdaddy:
Spar13

when something is not in the AH et you should put it up for how much you want and buy it again and then place it up again ;)

Return to “Lounge”