mob IDs

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Provoking software.
phyllip2004
Advanced Botter

How would I go about finding what the ID of a specific NM is? I use the model viewer to try and find it but I'll find 3 or 4 mobs that look the same but have different IDs. Please help me >.<
Jinzoh
Programmer

Some NMs share images with mobs around it, in those cases you can't remove the mobs with the exact same type in the area without taking out the NM. Although you can still do a hackjob to basicaly give you super Widescan that will alert you when it pops/Vokes/Finds X,Y cordinates of you and mob then finds the angle difference between Your heading and the mob and turns+ runs towards it.
phyllip2004
Advanced Botter

Oh I understand what you mean, for example Jaggedy-Eared Jack would be one of those. Take say Hoo Mjuu though, I wouldn't mind having only the mendicants in there area bu thaving persecutors and pipers as well gets to be annoying. I tried using the model viewer and found IDs of all the mobs that looked like mendicants and Hoo Mjuu. So i removed the .dat files but when i logged into the game ALL the yagudo were gone. Perhaps I'm not using the model viewer right. Any suggestions?
Jinzoh
Programmer

dont hunt Hoo Mjuu lol... that technique only works for htings like Fafnir >.>

Return to “Help - Provoking Bot”