Fishing discovery!!!! To help update burners bot....I hope!!

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
Burrito
Pro Botter

I have used over 100 stacks of insect paste on my mule and main fishing for moats (mule is lvl 1 fishing I'm 30) and so far have gotten 0 skillups, so I'm pretty sure you can't skillup using this method.

EDIT : w00t page 3
Burrito
Pro Botter

I think I'm having the same problem as prtyfli4naznguy I lose about 70 or so percent of my catches even when I'm not using my bot, which really sucks becuase I remember using it just about when mdflows posted about it and I was able to catch almost 100% of the fish. Also, I am level 30 fishing on my main and level 1 on my mule, and both seem to get the same lost catch precentages when fishing for moat carp. I don't have fishing gear on either of them if that helps.
ernielim0216
Intermediate Botter

Try switching places when you get start getting that lost catch message. Try different spots in windy. I use to have a low catch rate till I started moving around. Now I get about only 1 out of say every 10 catches is a lost catch. when I find a good place I usually just stick to it for a while.
mdflows
L33t Botter

Well to say the least using this loophole, you can catch a crap load of moat carp really fast!

Your skill will not increase and you will not be able to create a new character with the old ffxi.dll files. So if you decide to use this keep your current files and put them back whenever you are finished with this loop hole!

I used this on my other PC and have my mule fish all day and sell moat carp at 4k a stack! They sell rather fast at the AH so not a bad way to make some extra gil or get you closer to Lu Shangs Fishing rod!
mdflows
L33t Botter

On another note for any of you who have leveled your fishing skill up a bit, this is also good for catching those hard to catch fish that are worth some great money at AH as well. ie black sole and what not.

You will still get alot of lost catches but if you go afk for say a few hours or more you will have a crap load of fish in your inventory!!

Basically say your fishing skill is 30+ you could potentially fish up something that requires a 40, 50,60+ fishing skill!!
Gyruss
Advanced Botter

mdflows wrote:You will still get alot of lost catches but if you go afk for say a few hours or more you will have a crap load of fish in your inventory!!
Hi mdflows, I read this thread with great interest but I'm a little confused. (Noob)

Could you go thru step by step what I would need to do to get this working like you have where I can be afk (cleaning, cooking, etc) and it's still fishing for me?

THANKS SO MUCH!!!
mdflows
L33t Botter

I am sorry I was actually wrong about being able to go afk with just the windower.

I used to have a simple bot that I got off of tinyterrors scripting forum that would just do a loop where it would fish and then hit enter to real it in. I no longer have this bot and tinyterrors forum is jacked up now cause he got all pissy and quit working with auto it.

If someone could make a simple bot then this would be very easy to get boat loads of fish quickly and easily!
Burrito
Pro Botter

I posted one in FFXI secrets enjoy! :))
ScorchX
Botter on the rise

I put the old .dll files in the directory but when i tried to use the windower on FFXI i had some issues selecting my character. When i went to the char select screen the names were yellow and when i selected a character it said i needed an ID to make a new char.... after i had just selected one of my chars from the screen... its acting like im trying to make a new char on my char select screen. not working so well lol :(
ScorchX
Botter on the rise

Actually i just checked without windower. I still have the same problem where it tries to make a new char in my select char screen when i use the "old .dll" files. really odd. anyone else have this issue?
mdflows
L33t Botter

Yes when using the old dlls you will not be able to use a newly created character.

I had the same problem. Just replace the dlls and you'll be able to use the character thats name is in yellow.
ScorchX
Botter on the rise

I probably make no sence. Sorry bro. i must be retarded lol. I cant seem to get it to work. the chars im using arent newly created. they are on the character select screen. Also have been replacing the new dll's with the old dll's back and forth. Tried replacing them when i was temp logged out but only led me to crash heh. anyway this is a pic of the screen i get, hope it helps: (Removed to save space)
Last edited by ScorchX on Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mdflows
L33t Botter

Try using the dll files located in burners downloadz section.

They worked for me.
mdflows
L33t Botter

Burrito what is the name of the title you posted the bot under for this loophole? I am having trouble finding it.

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”